Hospitality Ministry serves as the first point of contact to be a personal representative of Jesus Christ who greets people from the outside in; to ensure that guests and members have a solid foundation. Members should have the spiritual gifts of hospitality and/or helps.
- Greeters give Visitors and members a feeling of warmth and present a Christian atmosphere as they enter the Sanctuary. Everyone is greeted with the Spirit of Humility and Love
- Curbside Greeters Ministry is a very important aspect of ministry. The first and last impression of the church can be linked to this ministry. The ministry prides itself in providing the highest level of safety, courtesy and warmth to all guests and members of Rose City.
- Security Ministry helps to protect and secure our congregation. We welcome Spirit-filled members to work to provide additional security for our parking lot, church hallways and children’s church.
- Ushers help create a warm and welcoming environment. In addition, the team helps create an orderly environment so that every person has an opportunity to worship free from any major distractions. We routinely distribute welcome cards and other information, assist with offering and communion. If you can be committed for at least two Sunday’s a month, please come and join this ministry.
Our mission at RCCCOC is to “Encountering, Experiencing, Engaging, and Exhibiting Jesus to the surrounding community with the life changing message of the Gospel” by “glorify God in spirit and truth, to nurture and serve people, spiritually and physically, while sharing Jesus through God’s Word”. Dr. Thomas Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome Committee acts to guide and nurture new members through the process of joining and helping them to connect to the Rose City Family. If you have the spiritual gifts of helps, hospitality, administration, exhortation, intercession, and prayer please contact Angela Everett at email@example.com.
- New Member Orientation Team serves by primarily overseeing the new member intake process after each worship service.
- Education Team facilitates all New Member Classes and Youth Classes. If you have gifts of teaching, administration, and helps please contact Rodney Williams.
- Baptism Team serves new members who desire to be baptized by helping them prepare for baptism.
Marriage Ministry is committed to the development of positive and healthy marital relationships. Offers bible study, pre-marital assessments, counseling and marriage retreats. Please call 945-2277.
Career Development (Coming Soon)
Career Development Ministry provides a Christian support system for job seekers, employers, current and aspiring business owners.
Creative Arts (Coming Soon)
Creative Arts Ministry is comprised of actors, singers, writers and dancers who have committed to use their talents for special events. Our purpose is to use our God-given gifts to effectively express our faith in Christ and to encourage others in their relationship with Him.
- Props Ministry – This ministry is comprised of graphic artists, painters, carpenters and stagers who help to create epic worship experiences during our special events.
Marketing and Communications Ministry reaches one more for Christ by sharing positive and accurate news of our church to the congregation, believers, seekers and the unchurched through promotional advertising, media relations, print and electronic media. If you have a minimum of 5-7 years in Marketing and/or Communications, and would like to join this ministry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.